It’s easy to become attached to something you love. And I love this city, I love a bunch of people and a few things about my life! It’s harder to let go to that thing you’ve been close to so long… But as fun as 2015 had been, I have to accept it has come to an end. Sorry, I just realized we are in 2016 and I didn’t even made a proper retrospective.
So here are my personal favourite bloopers (cuz I like to brag and put a smile on my future self face) 😁:
- I thought I am not smart enough for one Uni and dropped it for a way more demanding one (yaaay)🤓
- Even though I felt being closer to 30, I started hanging out with 20 year olds👫
- 3 of them dumped me for being…quote: too girlie👸🏻
- I had one single real relationship after 2 years and it was imaginary (for 12 hours)🙈
- I eeeewed to all the boys who fell for me but in fact I am just scared to connect 👀
- It turned out I am more close to being 20 than 30…
- I made breakfast for 2 and instead of getting us somewhere it turned out no strings attached was the game we were looking for💃🏻
Oh well, what a heck! Be zen! Be in the moment. Calm, centered and less expectations!
To a new calm and detached way of life! Happy New Year, future self! 🍾