You’ve been asking me how am I doing and how this land is like. I am just taking a moment now from my flimsy routine to tell you that…
I am loving it!!!
I don’t remember the last time I was this happy and thrilled! I guess the Universe is playing fair. After years of struggles and grey skies, finally I see some bright lights. I am glooming and blooming every day down here! I love everything! from the beautiful apartment where I dance naked almost every morning, to every single skyscraper, street, cafe or smiling person I see. Life is good. I feel free, safe, loved (cuz I am doing it) and …home! 🙂
I am not an easily pleased person and I am not saying I am not coming back, but this is truly my place!
I am doing good. I still have some money left, I am relaxed, trying to live in the moment and not thinking too much, I am comfortable, meeting new people and doing stuff I have never done before!
It’s beautiful. ❤ It’s peaceful and it’s simply perfect for me. I am grateful and still amazed that I am here! Here’s why:
- It’s sunny and I can wear shorts and flops anytime
- People don’t give a damn aka very laid back
- No spiders or snakes at 26th floor
- Best coffee in the world
- Walking distance to a great cafe/restaurant from anywhere you are in the city
- Huge windows so you can mirror yourself or see the rest of the world clearly
- I wake up and go to sleep by looking at my window and saying DAMN, this is soooo good!
- A European girl like me (who’s a 7/8 back home in the hot people’s land like Dk) can be easily a 10 down here
- I am literally in the longest vacation of my life! It’s been 2 months and I don’t feel like ever going back!
- I love myself.
I hope you’re doing well. Some of you look really great on Snapchat and Facebook. So stay good!
PS: I had a nice convo with a lady in a shop today:
lady: Any plans for the long weekend?
me: yes, I am going to Sydney. I have never been to Sydney…
lady: Yeah! Me neither!! 😉
me: … [smile cuz she’s just being sarcastic]