Today I wished I’d be some kind of an American, sitting at a table with lots of friends and family members eating that all those mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and just a little bit of that pie! I only did it once – joined a Thanksgiving dinner – and it felt so right! Maybe I was born with it? Maybe it’s Maybelline. Maybe next year?🦃
I’ve sent my gratitude personally to a handful of wonderful people I would love to have at my thanksgiving dinner table, but there are some things I feel I could get away with publicly:
- I really do appreciate that one person sending me internet jokes every morning to make me smile and for asking me how do I feel. It did made my week better so I will see you on Saturday night!
- Much love to my daily person ❤️ You are wonderful.
- Thankful for my wonderful sisters living in Canada, Australia, Germany and Switzerland for sending me life updates, pictures and voice messages. You ladies are my queens!
- Feeling so lucky having an amazing career mentor who inspires me and teaches me how to live a good professional life even outside the office.
- Really grateful for my manager who makes me wanna be better. And a star.
- So thrilled and grateful to my favorite Irish actor for loving me back (this is actually realer than it sounds). I wanna say you are my rockstar, but you are literally a movie star and… yeah, will see you soon!
- Appreciating my very spiritual Romanian friends who can take any of my weirdest thoughts and emotions into an insightful debate
- Many thanks to my family who is not annoying me anymore, aka not asking me to comply to the traditional beliefs. Not that they usually do, but today I really did not have room for living up to more expectations. Why do I even do that?? Oh yeah, to make people happy 🙂
- Thanks to this fucking awful weather that awakens me in so many levels…
- Thanks, Denmark, for making me live all my dreams, but also all my fucking fears.
- Thanks to my office person. ❤️ u mate! I am soooooo proud of you. If you know it’s you, come by my desk today!
- Thank you, reader, for being curious. Your interest interests me. For reals. Please do engage with me on on that.
- Appreciating my household dog. Pfff isn’t he the best? Not saying or judging anything and anyone. Not asking for anything. Adapting to everyone.
- I am grateful to you, the one I kissed last time. My lips might have been too soft for you and that is okay but I did think of you, every single day. Because your lips left footprints…
- I am grateful to you, the ones who always think of me when something out of the ordinary happens and then you text or call. Way to go!
- I love to hear when you’re inspired. It gives me hope. And more purpose.
- I am happy to share with you. Even my food, and even when you’ve been emptying my emotional bank account.
- On that matter, much appreciate it when someone is chipping in with their emotions. You are my heroes! The modern currency I am working on is expensive af.
- And finally, thanks 2019, for being a motherfucker! You made quite a few of my wishes come true and I couldn’t be more grateful!
Much appreciate it!