If you’re a bad girl, send this article to a good girl. If you’re a good girl, you gonna keep reading.
My best friend just sent me an article that started like that. Was I offended? nah. I just forwarded it to all the good girls I know.
All my friends are good girls. Too good. Way too good for their men, bosses or friends! I don’t tell that to them often, but when I do is to make them feel empowered and to help their wilderness coming out. And the best part is that when it happens, guess who is the first they call? That’s right. I am that bitch!
Good girls please everyone. I just like to be pleased.
Good girls always work too much, too hard and still wondering if they did enough. I am just wondering.
Good girls always say they’re too good. That’s because they have girls like me sharing all our shit and they always feel better about themselves. They say yes to everything while I am limited to chocolate, challenges and good times!
The only time good girls don’t listen is when they cheat on their diet. After cheating on my diet every day, I realized I don’t even listen to myself!
Good girls always have excuses and they will excuse themselves from everything. My excuse is simple. I am just a bad girl. Maybe I should be a batgirl? Wonder who’d be my Batman? Sorry, my ADHD kicked in for a sec.
Good girls stay out of any kind of conflict. I am a magnet for them. Just like I am for all the bad boys.
Good girls are waiting for prince charming. My prince charming is waiting for me.
Good girls sleep and dream about him right now. I am wide awake, dirty and, instead of taking a shower, I am writing this piece for you.
PS: for more advice on how to be a bad girl, call my manager! oh, wait I don’t have one cuz nobody can manage me. 😆😈
PPS: I’ll add this to my #365givechallenge as the 52day of giving really important advice (and making you feel a bit better about yourself)
I’m 12 days late. Well, not that kind of late cause I didn’t do it… mostly because one of my friends wished me to get pregnant this year and I got really paranoid about it. I said to her “wish that to yourself, [bitch] I am still young and have lots of things to do before splitting my molecules into another human being aka huge responsibility!”. I mean, I just graduated… I need to try the adult life a bit. All those stories 9 to 5 people told me, like how tired they are and their stupid gorgeous bosses… I want to see if they’re real. 😀 Oh, and I am not sure who I want the father of my child to be just yet. My astrologist says I have some problems in that area. I want to spend the rest of my life with only one guy, but there are too many men out there worth loving. Apparently, I was born under Venus’ watch and that messes up all my relationships.
So, I am here to wish you all a happy new year and that whatever you love may come true and stick around. I know that’s what I want :P. Oh, and stop complaining about your jobs, you can always choose to pass them off (or to others; like me). I am ready to go back to work this year, have awesome colleagues and a super cute, sweet, smart boss ^^.
Another wish I have for you is Netflix and Chill! It’s all inclusive: entertainment, meditation, information, education, company, distractions etc., (Downside/Upside: you have to order pizza).
Oh, and no more dating apps. Unless you know what you want and you know it’s there. 😉
PS: Would you read my book if I write it?? ↓↓↓
“You are too old for me. I mean don’t get me wrong, I have always been sexually attracted to you, but I don’t think I can live up to your expectations.”
I love this quote and it made me think a lot about what kind of person I am and what kind of people I enjoy. So I made a list to describe the ones who thrilled me and, of course, I am using the qualities that sum me up (the hot ones). 🙂
- A very natural and unique appearance. Like Brianna Wiest says on thoughcatalog: “The most beautiful people are those who are more unapologetically themselves than they are a copy of someone else”.
- Huge confidence. A strong sense of self that shows you unbreakable. Not the kind that talks forever and wants to look like a walking Wikipedia. Of course, I admire people who say what they think, but not those who don’t think twice before doing it. Sometimes I prefer humility and this is another good quality.
- Humility. I have it and I am just loveable because of it! I never say things to people that might embarrassed them or make them feel awkward around me (and if I do I usually explain they should lightly change something about them).
- Killing awkward silence. I am one of those people who feel the silence as a flood in a relationship. When the silence is settling like the fog, everything becomes boring (unless you are high). People who always have a good story to tell make my days. This also goes when somebody is sad: tell him a story that can distract him for at least 10 minutes.
- Idea generators. I just love people who have ideas all the time. I like to have options from what to choose. I like to be challenged and usually I do the same with people I like spending time with.
- Smartass comebacks! Do I need to say more? Lines that let me speechless make me fall in love. You can see it in my grid large smile on my face that says: Damn it! I just got served in a way that not even I could have done it. Humility comes and says that I accept my defeat with grace. This is what everyone should do in these cases. Accept that you don’t have a better answer to a smartass comeback and do not, I repeat, do not ruin the moment!!!
- Make decisions that you believe in. Make them with confidence and no regrets. And even though they turn out not to be the best, you need to be able to admit you were wrong and learn from it. In fact, I don’t even believe in making bad calls – besides saying the wrong things – everything can turn out for the best.
- Good bodies make you really attractive, so you need to take care of that. The way you exercise and then the way you dress equals your style. And style is not to follow the fashion, is how you are using it in order to make you look good.
- Nice hands, soft skin, cute smile, honest eyes and clean hair. That could do it too.
- Honesty! The most important and hot quality of all. I will always look down at those who lie aka cowards and less attractive people.
Well this should do it. These are the things I appreciate and look for in me and the people in my life. I think I forgot humor, but this is a must than doesn’t even have to be in the list. Intelligent people will have most of the qualities above and humor comes as a bonus. 😉